What can I expect at YouthZone?
In a nutshell: compassion, education, and results.
At YouthZone, our staff is a group of highly trained and well-seasoned professionals with a precious talent for working with youth and families. Our mission is centered on helping families and communities develop the tools for raising empowered and confident youth.
YouthZone’s culture and programming is based on our belief that every person is a multi-faceted human being with unique needs, desires, talents, and motivations. We offer an individualized, comprehensive program tailored to meet each youth and family’s specific needs and strengths.
YouthZone’s services include: youth assessment, parent support, individual and family counseling, Restorative Justice, court programs, mentoring, education workshops, public policy and resource advocacy, and more.
Why you might consider calling YouthZone…as a Parent/Adult
- You have a question or concern about a young person
- You and your child are involved in the legal system
- You want to help strengthen your family
- You’d like to get involved with helping young people
- You’re looking for tips on getting your child to participate more with your family
- You suspect a young person is using drugs or alcohol
Why you might consider calling YouthZone… as a Young Person
- You are having problems
- You want to help a friend who is having problems
- You would like to get involved in the community
- You know someone who talks about hurting themselves or other people
- You are concerned about your or a friend’s drug or alcohol use
- You sometimes feel depressed or are in an extended “slump”
- You feel like you just can’t connect with your family
Contact us today and let us know how we can help.